Dear conference participants,
Thank you for your participation in this conference. Below is the key information you will need for Saturday March 12, 2011.
- The majority of the conference will take place on the main level of SFU’s Harbour Centre in the Fletcher Challenge Canada Theatre. Registration / sign-in will happen in front of this theatre.
- Conference registration / sign-in will start at 8:30AM. Opening conference remarks and introductions will begin at 9:15AM. The day’s agenda is posted on the conference website (see below).
- There will be two catered coffee breaks. Please bring a bagged lunch or money to purchase lunch. Lunch is scheduled from 12:15 – 1:30PM. A list of nearby restaurants is posted on the conference website.
- For environmental reasons, the conference planning committee will not provide print copies of the day’s agenda. Please print or bring supplies as needed.
- We encourage you to take public transit to SFU’s Habour Centre. If you are driving, there are a number of pay parking lots in close proximity.
- An optional post-conference social will take place at The Railway Club located at 579 Dunsmuir Street from 5:00PM onwards. This is an excellent networking opportunity. Full drink, appetizer and food menus are available.
- All keynote speakers, response panellists and breakout session facilitators are highlighted in the Speakers section of this website.
The conference registration deadline is Thursday March 10, 2011 at 11:59PM. Please encourage others to attend and register as soon as possible. Thank you.
We look forward to seeing you this Saturday, March 12, 2011!
Your Affirming Equity Conference Planning Committee